The Sacred Heart School uniform is based on the school colours of navy and gold. It is available at Tatura Logos & Promos in Hogan Street Tatura.
School Uniform Summer:
- Gold Polo Shirt (short or long sleeve with Logo)
- Navy Shorts (2 styles available)
- Blue & White Check Dress (with gold pin stripe)
- Navy Socks
- Black School Shoes or Black Boots or Brown Sandals Navy Slouch Hat (with Logo)
- Navy Jumper or Tracksuit Top (gold stripe in neck band & Logo)
- Gold Polo Shirt (as above) or Gold Skivvy
- Navy Tracksuit (Track “n” Field with gold stripe in neck band and Logo / 2 styles of pants available)
- Navy Trousers - Scags gabardine No. 134 or 152)
- Navy Skirt
- Navy Socks or Navy Tights
- Black School Shoes or Black Boots
- Navy Jumper or Tracksuit Top (gold stripe in neckband & Logo)
- Navy Coat (with logo)
- Gold Polo Shirt or Skivvy (as above) Navy Shorts (as above)
- Navy Tracksuit (as above)
- Navy sports short
- White Sports Socks (plain white)
School hats are worn in terms 1 and 4.
Children without a hat are asked to play under the veranda.
Variation in styles, brands and colours are not school uniform (eg. fleecy tracksuits, round neck windcheaters, gold polo shirts with out logos, brown boots, black sneakers as school shoes, tracksuit pants without the band at the ankle).
- Summer Uniform is worn in terms 1 & 4
- Winter Uniform is worn in terms 2 & 3 (use your discretion depending on the weather).
- Sports Uniform is worn on Sports Day. Sneakers are only worn on sports day.
- Socks need not be worn with sandals.
- Students are to wear their uniform every day.
All clothing is to be clearly labelled with your child's name.
SCHOOL BAGS are optional and are available from the school.
As part of our dress code, students may wear;
* Studs or sleepers
* A watch
* Navy blue, gold or white scrunchies, ribbons or headbands in their hair.