In the Grade 5/6 Unit, students participate in a yearlong leadership program. It aims to help support the development of leadership skills including; listening, taking responsibility for actions that need to take place, looking after our school, role modelling respect and being your best. Each term, Grade 6 students are allocated to one of the leadership teams and a leader
- Sports/Art; Mr Reilly Young and Mr Matt Hooper
- Sustainability; Emily Slaughter
- Tech Angels; Mrs Katy Dundon
- Communications; Dom Poppa and Mrs Sally Dickinson
- Catholic Identity; Miss Deb Turvey
The Grade 5 students are supported to become FIRE Carriers and Mini Vinnies. Both of these roles incorporate learning about our local Aboriginal histories and supporting those in need.
We are already seeing amazing things happening around our school and look forward to seeing our young leaders grow more and more.